OUR MISSION, VISION, PURPOSE AND VALUES UNDERPIN WHO WE ARE AS AN AGENCY, AS WELL AS THE RELATIONSHIPS WE HAVE WITH OTHERS
Combining excellent strategic communications support for the professional services with a commitment to social and environmental purpose.
The law firms, chambers, accountants and other professional services we work with grow and implement strategic development and marketing plans that are both purposeful and responsible. They pass this commitment to social and environmental responsibility on through the ways they communicate, manage relationships and advise their clients.
We exist to help professional services organisations be more than just great legal experts. We’re really purposeful marketing people – empowering more people to make a commercial and professional difference, in a socially, environmentally, financially and communicationally responsible way.
Our values establish who we are and the ways we work. We intentionally differentiate between responsibility (inward looking) and purpose (outward looking) as well as refusing to compromise on the ambition we have for our clients, our plain English approach and our commitment to long-term, value-based client relationships. We consider having market-leading expertise and experience to be an absolute given in all of our work, with these values sitting on top of this foundation.
- Responsibility: Running our business in a responsible way – whether that’s socially, environmentally or the way we treat members of the team.
- Purpose: Recognising that we have a responsibility to shine the light of responsibility outwards, through the way we treat others and advise our clients.
- Ambition: We’re ambitious for each of our clients, delivering responsible solutions without sacrificing strategic-relevance, success and growth.
- Practicality: Being practical, plain English and approachable without compromising on expertise.
- Relationships: Using our sector understanding and expertise to anticipate client needs and to develop long-term, flexible client relationships.