We believe that common sense, responsible strategic communication adds value and underpins growth.
We work hard to deliver commercially-relevant, ambitious, measurable communications plans, grounded in many years’ of experience working in the professional services. Our work spans marketing, business development, client care and organisation-wide communications.
But at ELE Global we are particularly respected for our work with professional services organisations such as law firms, chambers, accountants and consultancy practices.
ELE Global’s founder, Helen Foord, is one of the best-known experts in professional services marketing and business development. Drawing on almost 20 years experience of working for organisations across this sector Helen has built an international team of professional services experts with skills in both strategic and tactical areas.
Unlike many other agencies ELE Global’s innovative, flexible and international structure means that our professionals are true experts in their field, rather than being ‘good all-rounders’ that have been trained up. Many members of the team have in-house experience, having held senior roles in global firms or suppliers to the industry.
In short, at ELE Global you not only get the best expertise but you get insight born of genuine experience of having sat on your side of the table.
Some of our recent projects for professional services organisations have included:
- Complete marketing and business development audit commissioned by barristers chambers – leading to board discussions/action on clerking and administrative restructuring, new incentive schemes and recruitment.
- Digital marketing audit commissioned by major City law firm, leading to brand review and strategic planning exercise.
- New business review and planning for barristers chambers, including opportunity spotting/research and proposals.
- Client care and Key Account Management programme for barristers chambers, including research, surveys, procedures and reporting.
- Strategic planning exercise for major law firm, post merger – addressing branding, development and growth opportunities.
- Content review for major law firm – including review of all documentation, creation of new ‘tone of voice’ and development of complete suite of written marketing materials, including website content.
- Development of thought-leadership plan for a number of law firms and chambers, focusing on development of profile in core areas. Including development of content (white papers and shorter content), press outreach, event organisation, awards and media training.
- Introduction of management reporting and CRM restructure for law firm, to better support board-level discussions on new business development.
- Introduction of outbound marketing and telephone appointment setting programme for niche law firm, with reporting against all areas of marketing and activity.
Services for smaller professional services firms.
The new voice-only app Clubhouse has been taking the internet by storm since spring 2020. Its founders banked on its exclusivity attracting users, and the approach so far has paid off impressively well. You need an invite to use it, and the media and music worlds have...
Every day we get emails sharing content and thought-leadership. A lot of the time we mark them as ‘to be read at a later date’. When the wonderful people at Right Hat, a US-based marketing agency specialising in legal and professional services emailed us, however, we...
In this webinar speakers Dr Geraint Evans, Michelle Carvill & Gemma Butler discussed sustainable marketing and how to drive profits with purpose. View this three minute taster to see what Sustainable Marketing – How to drive profits with purpose was all about and...
And if everyone is talking about it why are so many firms still slow off the mark? A new report from Whitecap Consulting, however, challenges how we view the use of Legal Tech - with impressive levels of activity and capability across legal service providers, tech...
In the professional services thought-leadership world there is one name that stands out time and time again, and that’s Grist. So, that’s why I jumped at the chance to attend their online presentation of their Value of B2B thought-leadership survey. This was conducted...