We believe that common sense, responsible marketing adds value in and applies to every sector.
We work hard to deliver commercial insight and sector understanding across a wide range of B2B and B2C organisations.
But at ELE Global we are particularly respected for our work with professional services organisations such as law firms, chambers, accountants and consultancy practices.
ELE Global’s founder, Helen Hammond, is one of the best-known experts in professional services marketing and business development. Drawing on almost 20 years experience of working for organisations across this sector Helen has built an international team of professional services experts with skills in both strategic and tactical areas.
Unlike many other agencies ELE Global’s innovative, flexible and international structure means that our professionals are true experts in their field, rather than being ‘good all-rounders’ that have been trained up. Many members of the team have in-house experience, having held senior roles in global firms or suppliers to the industry.
In short, at ELE Global you not only get the best expertise but you get insight born of genuine experience of having sat on your side of the table.
Some of our recent projects for professional services organisations have included:
- Complete marketing and business development audit commissioned by barristers chambers – leading to board discussions/action on clerking and administrative restructuring, new incentive schemes and recruitment.
- Digital marketing audit commissioned by major City law firm, leading to brand review and strategic planning exercise.
- New business review and planning for barristers chambers, including opportunity spotting/research and proposals.
- Client care and Key Account Management programme for barristers chambers, including research, surveys, procedures and reporting.
- Strategic planning exercise for major law firm, post merger – addressing branding, development and growth opportunities.
- Content review for major law firm – including review of all documentation, creation of new ‘tone of voice’ and development of complete suite of written marketing materials, including website content.
- Development of thought-leadership plan for a number of law firms and chambers, focusing on development of profile in core areas. Including development of content (white papers and shorter content), press outreach, event organisation, awards and media training.
- Introduction of management reporting and CRM restructure for law firm, to better support board-level discussions on new business development.
- Introduction of outbound marketing and telephone appointment setting programme for niche law firm, with reporting against all areas of marketing and activity.
If you struggle to know what works when you’re converting leads into prospects and then clients, you are not alone. If you are unsure whether you are keeping existing clients happy and providing them with the services they need, again you are not alone. Marketing...
Question: how many lawyers does it take to make a sale? Answer: none, because lawyers don’t 'make sales', they 'do business development’. So, having got the joke/observation/objection/grumble out of the way, for the purposes of this article let’s deal in plain...
I think we can all agree that a modern barristers’ chambers (ok… let’s park whether or not that is an oxymoron) should provide a top class service to its clients, founded on high legal competency, creative thinking and a forensic approach to detail. You’re in the...
Time after time over recent years businesses, even in some cases big businesses, have found themselves dealing with problems that could have been avoided if only they had made better use of expertise available at their own boardroom tables. In a world in which it is...
Until comparatively recently the very idea of a large law firm going bankrupt might have seemed almost preposterous. But things have changed. Standards of corporate governance have increased and continue to do so as a necessary consequence of the October 2011...