We believe that common sense, responsible strategic communication adds value and underpins growth.
We work hard to deliver commercially-relevant, ambitious, measurable communications plans, grounded in many years’ of experience working in the professional services. Our work spans marketing, business development, client care and organisation-wide communications.
But at ELE Global we are particularly respected for our work with professional services organisations such as law firms, chambers, accountants and consultancy practices.
ELE Global’s founder, Helen Foord, is one of the best-known experts in professional services marketing and business development. Drawing on almost 20 years experience of working for organisations across this sector Helen has built an international team of professional services experts with skills in both strategic and tactical areas.
Unlike many other agencies ELE Global’s innovative, flexible and international structure means that our professionals are true experts in their field, rather than being ‘good all-rounders’ that have been trained up. Many members of the team have in-house experience, having held senior roles in global firms or suppliers to the industry.
In short, at ELE Global you not only get the best expertise but you get insight born of genuine experience of having sat on your side of the table.
Some of our recent projects for professional services organisations have included:
- Complete marketing and business development audit commissioned by barristers chambers – leading to board discussions/action on clerking and administrative restructuring, new incentive schemes and recruitment.
- Digital marketing audit commissioned by major City law firm, leading to brand review and strategic planning exercise.
- New business review and planning for barristers chambers, including opportunity spotting/research and proposals.
- Client care and Key Account Management programme for barristers chambers, including research, surveys, procedures and reporting.
- Strategic planning exercise for major law firm, post merger – addressing branding, development and growth opportunities.
- Content review for major law firm – including review of all documentation, creation of new ‘tone of voice’ and development of complete suite of written marketing materials, including website content.
- Development of thought-leadership plan for a number of law firms and chambers, focusing on development of profile in core areas. Including development of content (white papers and shorter content), press outreach, event organisation, awards and media training.
- Introduction of management reporting and CRM restructure for law firm, to better support board-level discussions on new business development.
- Introduction of outbound marketing and telephone appointment setting programme for niche law firm, with reporting against all areas of marketing and activity.
Services for smaller professional services firms.
So, we’ve covered the ‘why bother’ and we’ve covered Clarity of Purpose, Stakeholder Analysis and Competitor Analysis. You might feel that this is enough to be going on with for now, but there is one massive area that we think you should include in your Marketing &...
In the last article we set out a case for why audits aren’t just for larger firms, and we set out the many areas of investigation you could do that relate to Clarity of Purpose. In this article we’re going to look at two biggies… Stakeholder Analysis and Competitor...
A year ago we wrote: It can be easy to think that marketing strategies and reports are the domain of large, glossy firms with marketing teams. The thing is, when you’re fighting daily fires and looking after one too many clients, the thought of doing marketing or...
Many, many years ago I remember hearing the legend that is Bob Mytton of Mytton Williams talk about law firm colour and logo trends. He showed a chart that demonstrated that one year everyone was blue, the next they were lime green, then orange and so on. It would...
Keeping up to date with Google’s core search algorithm is a notoriously difficult task - just as you get a hang of the latest trends, you’ll find things have changed once again. Which was why it was so amazing to get David Gilroy (of Conscious Solutions fame - and...