We believe that common sense, responsible strategic communication adds value and underpins growth.
We work hard to deliver commercially-relevant, ambitious, measurable communications plans, grounded in many years’ of experience working in the professional services. Our work spans marketing, business development, client care and organisation-wide communications.
But at ELE Global we are particularly respected for our work with professional services organisations such as law firms, chambers, accountants and consultancy practices.
ELE Global’s founder, Helen Foord, is one of the best-known experts in professional services marketing and business development. Drawing on almost 20 years experience of working for organisations across this sector Helen has built an international team of professional services experts with skills in both strategic and tactical areas.
Unlike many other agencies ELE Global’s innovative, flexible and international structure means that our professionals are true experts in their field, rather than being ‘good all-rounders’ that have been trained up. Many members of the team have in-house experience, having held senior roles in global firms or suppliers to the industry.
In short, at ELE Global you not only get the best expertise but you get insight born of genuine experience of having sat on your side of the table.
Some of our recent projects for professional services organisations have included:
- Complete marketing and business development audit commissioned by barristers chambers – leading to board discussions/action on clerking and administrative restructuring, new incentive schemes and recruitment.
- Digital marketing audit commissioned by major City law firm, leading to brand review and strategic planning exercise.
- New business review and planning for barristers chambers, including opportunity spotting/research and proposals.
- Client care and Key Account Management programme for barristers chambers, including research, surveys, procedures and reporting.
- Strategic planning exercise for major law firm, post merger – addressing branding, development and growth opportunities.
- Content review for major law firm – including review of all documentation, creation of new ‘tone of voice’ and development of complete suite of written marketing materials, including website content.
- Development of thought-leadership plan for a number of law firms and chambers, focusing on development of profile in core areas. Including development of content (white papers and shorter content), press outreach, event organisation, awards and media training.
- Introduction of management reporting and CRM restructure for law firm, to better support board-level discussions on new business development.
- Introduction of outbound marketing and telephone appointment setting programme for niche law firm, with reporting against all areas of marketing and activity.
Services for smaller professional services firms.
In the corporate world annual reporting has been a staple of the New Year, an opportunity to share highlights and news of financial performance. But in the legal sector, it’s something reserved for a handful of the very largest, global firms, with a handful of others...
There is a theme going around at the moment, where people wave goodbye to 2020 as if that will miraculously stop the disruption, hurt and challenge of the past year. In many ways people seem to be hoping for a true Christmas miracle, more than ever before. The...
Published in the inaugural edition of Modern Lawyer - November 2020. To subscribe, click here. The recent Covid-19 pandemic has unified firms across the globe. Whether large or small, multi-disciplinary or niche, law firms might have experienced things differently but...
Preparing them involves many hours of time, and sometimes money, so we wanted to crunch a few statistics, facts and figures to see if we can explain why these pains are worth enduring. So, why bother? In the legal sector return on investments of time and money can be...
For firms to understand how CSR and Responsibility can benefit them and society is relatively straightforward. Similarly, reporting on what you’re doing as well as some of its impact can be straightforward. Whilst it might take cultural change as well as expense to...