We believe that common sense, responsible marketing adds value in and applies to every sector.
We work hard to deliver commercial insight and sector understanding across a wide range of B2B and B2C organisations.
But at ELE Global we are particularly respected for our work with professional services organisations such as law firms, chambers, accountants and consultancy practices.
ELE Global’s founder, Helen Hammond, is one of the best-known experts in professional services marketing and business development. Drawing on almost 20 years experience of working for organisations across this sector Helen has built an international team of professional services experts with skills in both strategic and tactical areas.
Unlike many other agencies ELE Global’s innovative, flexible and international structure means that our professionals are true experts in their field, rather than being ‘good all-rounders’ that have been trained up. Many members of the team have in-house experience, having held senior roles in global firms or suppliers to the industry.
In short, at ELE Global you not only get the best expertise but you get insight born of genuine experience of having sat on your side of the table.
Some of our recent projects for professional services organisations have included:
- Complete marketing and business development audit commissioned by barristers chambers – leading to board discussions/action on clerking and administrative restructuring, new incentive schemes and recruitment.
- Digital marketing audit commissioned by major City law firm, leading to brand review and strategic planning exercise.
- New business review and planning for barristers chambers, including opportunity spotting/research and proposals.
- Client care and Key Account Management programme for barristers chambers, including research, surveys, procedures and reporting.
- Strategic planning exercise for major law firm, post merger – addressing branding, development and growth opportunities.
- Content review for major law firm – including review of all documentation, creation of new ‘tone of voice’ and development of complete suite of written marketing materials, including website content.
- Development of thought-leadership plan for a number of law firms and chambers, focusing on development of profile in core areas. Including development of content (white papers and shorter content), press outreach, event organisation, awards and media training.
- Introduction of management reporting and CRM restructure for law firm, to better support board-level discussions on new business development.
- Introduction of outbound marketing and telephone appointment setting programme for niche law firm, with reporting against all areas of marketing and activity.
Services for smaller professional services firms.
It can be easy to think that marketing strategies and reports are the domain of large, glossy firms with marketing teams. The thing is, when you're fighting daily fires and looking after one too many clients, the thought of doing marketing or business development can...
We all know the theory about the rewards a law firm gains through having content on a blog that people want to read. It demonstrates your expertise, makes you look like real people, Google rankings improve and new clients are attracted. Easy. Well, no, not really. In...
How well is your chatbot performing? Don’t know? Not sure whether you even have one? Worried that you might have one that you don’t know about, or that you don’t want? Worried that you want one and haven’t got one? Worried that when you leave the office at night your...
In April 2019 Lexis Nexis published a report entitled ‘Client Experience - the new differentiator for law firms’. It opened with the following: The marketplace for top 50 law firms in the United Kingdom continues to be challenging. What is it about the legal sector...
The temptation at the end of a review process is to write all the findings up into a massive report - and to be honest, sometimes you need to do that. Providing the evidence to support any recommendations is essential… but you do need to make the recommendations...