We believe that common sense, responsible marketing adds value in and applies to every sector.
We work hard to deliver commercial insight and sector understanding across a wide range of B2B and B2C organisations.
But at ELE Global we are particularly respected for our work with professional services organisations such as law firms, chambers, accountants and consultancy practices.
ELE Global’s founder, Helen Hammond, is one of the best-known experts in professional services marketing and business development. Drawing on almost 20 years experience of working for organisations across this sector Helen has built an international team of professional services experts with skills in both strategic and tactical areas.
Unlike many other agencies ELE Global’s innovative, flexible and international structure means that our professionals are true experts in their field, rather than being ‘good all-rounders’ that have been trained up. Many members of the team have in-house experience, having held senior roles in global firms or suppliers to the industry.
In short, at ELE Global you not only get the best expertise but you get insight born of genuine experience of having sat on your side of the table.
Some of our recent projects for professional services organisations have included:
- Complete marketing and business development audit commissioned by barristers chambers – leading to board discussions/action on clerking and administrative restructuring, new incentive schemes and recruitment.
- Digital marketing audit commissioned by major City law firm, leading to brand review and strategic planning exercise.
- New business review and planning for barristers chambers, including opportunity spotting/research and proposals.
- Client care and Key Account Management programme for barristers chambers, including research, surveys, procedures and reporting.
- Strategic planning exercise for major law firm, post merger – addressing branding, development and growth opportunities.
- Content review for major law firm – including review of all documentation, creation of new ‘tone of voice’ and development of complete suite of written marketing materials, including website content.
- Development of thought-leadership plan for a number of law firms and chambers, focusing on development of profile in core areas. Including development of content (white papers and shorter content), press outreach, event organisation, awards and media training.
- Introduction of management reporting and CRM restructure for law firm, to better support board-level discussions on new business development.
- Introduction of outbound marketing and telephone appointment setting programme for niche law firm, with reporting against all areas of marketing and activity.
So… we’ve worked out the frame and foundations (clarity & governance), we’ve looked at the people, and now it’s time to consider what’s going on outside… who are your key competitors, how do they perform against your strategic objectives (ie. how do they demonstrate...
In the last article we looked at the structure of your marketing - think of it like the frame and foundations of your house. It’s the area that firms and chambers most often fall down on. To be honest there is a culture of looking after clients (admittedly with...
The summer holidays can be a mixed blessing. A frustrating time when you can’t get decisions made because people are on holiday… but you also, finally, have the time to complete those long-standing tasks on the ‘to-do’ list… because people are on holiday… But we think...
This review is reposted from ESELA On 12 April, over 200 delegates gathered in London for the Esela Annual Conference 2019. The conference convened lawyers, investors, entrepreneurs and academics for an in-depth look at the role of law and lawyers in the impact...
Over the course of this series of articles we’ve thrown a lot of words at you. So now we wanted to provide something a little easier to digest. In this final article we’ve included a checklist for creating a PR plan and reporting on it. You can print this off and...