We want to be the best, most responsible marketing people in the business and that means investing in the people that come to work for us.
We have always taken on freelance graduates and students, keen to develop a freelance career and learn more about working in a marketing agency. Now, we’ve put some structure behind that to create a formal Certificate that will not only develop skills but help demonstrate ability and experience to future employers.
The ELE Global Marketing Essentials Certificate is our very own certification and personal development scheme, designed to help those contemplating a career in marketing and an agency take those first steps.
The nitty gritty
Delivered in 1hr chunks over 20 sessions via Zoom. Practical tasks, teaching and mentoring sessions.
20hrs of training delivered during working hours (plus however much extra you want to put in during your own time) on the basics of marketing from an agency perspective, covering best practices in social media, digital marketing, marketing planning and more.
Support with personal brand building and development, to prepare you for the next step in your career.
At the end of the course you will receive written feedback and suggested actions, as well as receiving a certificate, detailing the areas of completed study.
- An introduction to working in an agency – what is an agency looking for?
- Marketing basics – what is marketing and how does it work?
- Understanding target audiences
- Planning your marketing and campaigns
- Social media – LinkedIn
- Social media – Twitter
- Social media – Facebook
- Social media – Instagram
- Design for social media
- Using Hootsuite and other social media tools
- Email marketing – an introduction to Zoho CRM, Zoho Marketing Hub and best practice for email marketing
- An introduction to SEO
- An introduction to Google Adwords
- An introduction to Social media advertising
- Content development and planning
- Reporting on marketing activities – including an introduction to Google Analytics
- Copywriting skills
- Building your personal brand
- Presentation skills and interview techniques
- What next? A self directed mentoring and preparation session